Oh heeyyyyyyy, blog-I-haven’t-written-anything-for-in-a-year-and-a-half. Sorry? Not sorry? Kind of unsure how to feel about my time away? I’ll go with that last one.Continue reading “self-care saturday”
There’s no doubting I’ve been in a mood lately, and things have been happening so fast and at such weird times and in terrible and terrific ways. It also doesn’t help that Daylight Savings is an evil sucking assface.
In other news, I figured out how to operate the remote for my camera! (There were victory arms.)
So, just like everybody and their great-grandma, I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s 1989 on hardcore repeat since the day it came out, and I am loving it. What was I before “Bad Blood” or “Style”? Dark and without life, I imagine. On another note, Life (yes, with a capital L – we’re getting serious here) has been hella confusing, in the way that 90% of it isn’t but the remaining 10% is VERY CONFUSING TO A CONCERNING DEGREE. Halp.Continue reading “(dark) red lip classic”
Okay, so the title is a little dramatic, but it was pretty much sunset and it’s also the last day of summer. It was a scorcher! Well, not really, but it was hot as heck. Worked on some practicum work for my lovely clients, then met up with Cat Lum to film and photograph some stuff for our upcoming endeavours! More to come on that in the future. Here’s what I wore today:Continue reading “at the dying of the light”
Last day of school kinda. I say this because it was our last day of classes today, but our month-long practicums start next week, so I’ll be seeing everybody again in a month! We’ll get back together and have a professional show and tell, which I assume will be cute as all heck because it is a grown-up professional show and tell. I mean, come on.Continue reading “last day of school”
An outfit from a couple of months ago, when the weather was far too hot for sleeves of any kind. And yet! Here I am, wearing sleeves. Luckily, I had made mango pineapple popsicles just that week, so after a gruelling trip on non-air conditioned transit, I had (four) popsicles!
But really, all weather is popsicle weather. Do it for the popsicle.
Yes, I know, I know, I’m supposed to do this on Thursday or whatever, but I’m impatient! Bad habit, or nah? Anyhow, this is just a little throwback to one of my first projects I had for school. Cat and Cindy graaaaaaaciously agreed to be my witchy models for a fake fashion culture book called “#WITCHLIFE” and they looked super cute in literal sub zero temperatures. (Just kidding. But it was hella cold.)Continue reading “throwback tuesday”